Irish Translation Forum

Ask for Irish Gaelic translations on this English to Irish, Irish to English translator forum.
Irish language translations given on this voluntary community site cannot be guaranteed to be correct. Always ask for a second or third opinion, especially for requests for tattoos, wedding rings, etc.

How do you say "Forever, my Love"

Ask for free Irish Gaelic translations. Community-based Irish English translator service.

Moderator: Moderators - Módhnóirí

Post July 18 2009, 7:17 AM
Julieann76
New Arrival

I am new I am sure this has been answered but I do not know the answer and I need it quickly I need the exact spelling and wording to put on a Tattoo(never thought would get one buy this is important and must be done right away). Could you please tell me the exact way that it should appear to mean the following?

"Forever, my Love"

I do apologize for my ignorance and so appreciate your rapid assistance.

Post July 18 2009, 11:10 AM
SeanMurphy1
Giostaire

Mo ghrá go deo
Ritheann fear buile trí thuile go dána, ach is minic thug tuile fear buile le fána

Post July 18 2009, 11:19 AM
yort
Scéalaí Mór

"right away" and "tattoo" should never be uttered close together.

I might suggest something a bit different to Seán's:

go deo, a ghrá

The difference between a ghrá and mo ghrá is that you'd use a if your talking TO the person you love, and mo if you're talking about her (or your love)

Definitely wait for confirmation on anything you want tattooed.
In the battle between Troy and his flute, the flute always wins because Troy is afraid of the woodchipper :)
troy.kay@gmail | kothz@chiff | kothz@thesession

Post July 18 2009, 11:25 AM
TCD
Gaeilgeoir

"Mo ghrá go deo thú" a little longer ...